Chevrolet Police 1967
Chevy II 1968 1969 1970
Tempest 1964 1965 1966 1967
NOS Pair of Delco Pleasur-Lifts, P3059. The really true load leveling device that keeps the car level while carrying various size loads without sacrificing any riding comfort or safety.
- Greater strength, durability, and positive anti-leak sealing is achieved through the all-welded construction.
- The low-pressure multi-lip seal gives double protection against fluid loss.
- Accurate rod alignment and long smooth quiet operation are assured by using the high-precision guide bearings.
- Extra strong induction hardened piston rod of polished high-carbon steel resists wear and lasts longer.
- Mirror finished cylinder wall provides precise dimensions and smooth bearing surface for long dependable performance.
- Long life and flexibility of the air spring is assured. It is made of a tough, pliable neoprene interwoven with a two-ply nylon cord.
- Normal control is assured in case of accidental loss of air. The air chamber is completely separate from the internal absorbing unit.
- Rod flow construction provides hydraulic rebound cushion. Hot riveted piston rod construction for higher strength.
- "Flow rated" multi-stage valves maintain the best ride on all types of roads.
- Air fill valve can be installed in the truck or other convenient location for easy inflation of Pleasure-Lifts.
- Nylon tubing will not deteriorate and it withstands constant flexing without fatigue in temperatures as low as 40 degrees below zero.
- All Pleasurizer, Pleasurizer HD and Pleasur-lift units include rubber bushings, retainers, and nuts for proper installation.
simply say.... Delco Pleaur-Lift!!
Buy now to make sure you get this for your car or truck!!!
We normally ship within 1 business day from receipt of payment. If you need shipping expedited (ie. overnight), please contact us at (425) 524-1870
We ship Worldwide. In the U.S.A. we ship via USPS, UPS, FED EX and Truck. Worldwide we use USPS.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items and items marked "as-is"
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Items marked as "as-is" at the time of purchase may not be refunded. Items that were marked as being on sale at the time of purchase and then later returned/refunded will only be refunded for the amount purchased
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Old Car Parts NW, Inc., PO Box 9212, Covington WA 98042, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Old Car Parts NW, Inc., PO Box 9212, Covington WA 98042, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.